Sunday, September 19, 2010

Terry Fox Run

Today was the Terry Fox run across the Confederation Bridge that I have been sorta training for since I got to Sackville. I was running in memory of my paternal grandparents, both of whom were had cancer. I took an old picture of them that my aunt had digitized and attached it to my shirts.




I wanted to have shirts made with the picture on it, but I couldn't find anywhere around here that did such things. I printed out one picture just on paper and put it on the back of my long sleeved shirt.


And then I took a smaller version of the picture, laminated it with tape and attached it to the front of my short sleeved shirt:

The goal of the Terry Fox run is to raise money for cancer research, and thanks to my awesome donors, I raised $560 for the run. Thanks everyone!

I am too sleepy now to write about the actual run, so I will finish this tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment